Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
A trend-seting pharmaceutical company in health and nutrition, with a human size yet a presence across 5 continents, is recruiting its CFO.
Attached to our CEO, you will manage your department in a privately-held firm with a strong track record of growth. You will be responsible for the accounting and finance of the affiliates of the group and advise the Chairman and the CEO on all financial matters. You will lead the analysis, structuring and negotiation of M&A transactions, JVs, and strategic partnerships. You will also spearhead the implementation of an efficient financial analysis and reporting system within a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Draw up the company's budget and plan in accordance with the group's strategic orientations.
- Analyze budgetary discrepancies and provide solutions to achieve the set objectives.
- Evaluate the profitability of contracts, markets, products, R&D projects, production units, etc. to identify areas of optimization.
- Lead the implementation of financial reporting to monitor performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage and supervise Internal Auditing / Financial Control.
- Coordinate the cross-border consolidation of the financial data of the group entities.
- Implementing a performance optimization and cost reduction approach.
2. M&A and Strategic Investments
- Anticipate the company's growth strategy and the various investments required.
- Carry out industrial and financial investment studies and calculate the ROI of projects.
- Analyze, structure and negotiate acquisitions, partnerships, and JVs in support of the CEO.
- Manage relations with potential stakeholders: Banks, Partners…
3. Information Systems
- Define the needs and means necessary for the optimization of IT and data management systems.
- Steer the implementation of new IT managerial tools.
- Monitor the integration of business processes within the ERP.
4. Treasury Management
- Cash flow budgets and target balances.
- Corporate financing plans.
- Cash management and foreign exchange hedging strategies.
- Define and monitor the customer payment term policies in coordination with the sales department.
- Define and implement external financing arrangements.
5. Administrative Management
- Define the main orientations of the control systems.
- Implementing management procedures and indicators to monitor activities and reporting.
- Contribute to the pricing strategy for each client and the purchasing strategy for each supplier.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and deadlines.
- Optimizing the company's tax position and securing compliance with applicable regulations.
- Master's degree in finance or business school
- Previous experiences as Head of Financial Control and as CFO, in international family/private structures.
- Strong achievements in M&A processes and Investments Projects.
- Substantial experience with the construction/implementation of financial reporting tools.
- Autonomous, hard-working, versatile, able to take initiative, and able to build the department.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact skillfully with all stakeholders, and able to adapt in a changing environment.
- Robust knowledge of Excel and ERP.
- Fluent English and French.
Please send your application (resume + cover letter) on our LinkedIn Page.