Your access to and use of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept and agree to, without limitation, the following terms and conditions.
Legal Information and Privacy
United Pharmaceuticals and all the companies that contributed to the creation and setup of this site cannot be held responsible for possible damages, direct or indirect, which may result from the use of the site. Thus, United Pharmaceuticals cannot be held responsible for a damage or virus that could infect your computer or any other type of hardware, following the use or access to the site www.novalac.com or to a download from this site.
The www.novalac.com site you are currently visiting is the property of United Pharmaceuticals SAS:
Person responsible for the content of the website:
United Pharmaceuticals SAS
55, Avenue Hoche
75008 Paris - France
Telephone number: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.22
Paris Trade Registration number: 383.184.728
VAT number: FR 183 83 184 728
Société par actions simplifiée au capital de 300 000€
Stéphane WEISSENBURGER, General Manager
This website has been designed by:
14, rue du sergent Bobillot
92400 Courbevoie – La Défense - France
This website is hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix - France
Phone number :
You have a private and non-exclusive right to access to www.novalac.com. The partial or complete reproduction of the content of this site for a strictly personal and non-commercial purpose is accepted.
www.novalac.com site unavailability
United Pharmaceuticals is committed to making utmost efforts to ensure users have accessibility at all times. United Pharmaceuticals may not be held responsible in case of site unavailability for any reason. United Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to modify the content of this website at any time, in its sole discretion, and without notice.
The information contained on the site www.novalac.com cannot, in any case, substitute a medical consultation. United Pharmaceuticals provides this information purely for informative reasons.
United Pharmaceuticals tries to control the veracity of the information and to update it. Nonetheless, United Pharmaceuticals does not guarantee the accuracy, the precision, neither the updates nor the exhaustiveness of the information made available. Consequently and with the exception of a gross or intentional negligence, United Pharmaceuticals is not responsible for any damage resulting from a particular inaccuracy or misinterpretation of the information made available on this site.
Links to other sites
United Pharmaceuticals points to third party websites at www.novalac.com. These links were established in cooperation with the sites concerned at a time when United Pharmaceuticals found it fitting, considering the content and services they provided.
United Pharmaceuticals will not be held responsible for the content of these websites nor for the manner in which other users may make use of such.
United Pharmaceuticals is committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information provided by the visitors of its site www.novalac.com. You will find hereafter the type of information that United Pharmaceuticals may request when you visit its website, and the way in which it will be used and processed.
1. Data controller
United Pharmaceutical located at 55, avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris, France is the data controller of your personal data, with the meaning of the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (called “General Data Protection Regulation”/GDPR).
2. Personal data collected
Some personal data are registered on our servers when you fill in online forms or when you subscribe to our newsletter :
- Information obtained via the cookies use such as information about your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes your IP address, traffic data, location data and other communication data. This information include particularly the website address from which you have been directly connected to www.novalac.com, the date and time of your visit on the site, the pages which you consulted, and the operating system of your computer and the web browser. For more information, please see Cookies section.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, for example via the contact us page on the site. Such information may include your contact details, such as name, telephone number and email address and job details.
United Pharmaceuticals recommends that users do not disclose information related to their children’s health status via the site www.novalac.com.
3. Legal ground and use of your data processing
The use of you data is based on United pharmaceuticals’ legitimate business interests when the data are collected from you for the following purpose:
- to provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products.
- to enable it to respond to an enquiry or other request you make when you contact us.
- to proceed with attendance analyses, in order to improve the quality of our site;
- to facilitate navigation on the site particularly, by memorizing your preferences defined during your session; and
- to realize anonymous statistics of visits.
For more information about cookies, please see our cookies section.
4. Confidentiality and data transfer
United Pharmaceuticals has taken all reasonable step to ensure the security and the confidentiality of your personal data, from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The data are only accessible to a limited number of authorized persons.
Your data will not be transferred outside EU/EEA.
Your data may be communicated to the affiliates and subsidiaries of the United Pharmaceuticals group, notably located in Switzerland, which has an adequate level of data protection according to the French Data Agency (Commision Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés). The affiliates’s and subsidiaries’ safeguard and protect your personal data and comply with applicable privacy laws in the same or similar way that United Pharmaceuticals do. Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as described in this Privacy section. We may, however, share your data when required by law and/or government authorities.
5. Your rights
You have the right to :
- access to your data and to correct any inaccurate personal data, at any time.
- data portability. This means that your personal data can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically upon your request. However, please note that this right only applies where the processing is based on your consent, takes place for the performance of a contract or takes place by automated means.
- receive any personal data we hold about you in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format or have such personal information transmitted to another company.
- request the deletion of your personal data. However, please note that the exercise of this right is possible in the following situations: your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which we collected it; you withdraw the consent that you had previously given us to process your personal data, and there is no other legal ground to process that personal data; you object to us processing your personal data for legitimate reason; or your personal data are not being processed lawfully; your personal data need to be deleted to comply with the law, the processing of your personal data is no longer needed for any purpose and United Pharmaceuticals is not required by law to retain it.
- object to the processing of your personal data.
- lodge a complaint directly with the French Data Agency (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL)) on its website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/
6. Storage duration of your data
Your personal data are stored by United Pharmaceuticals. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, United Pharmaceuticals consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which United Pharmaceuticals process your personal data, whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
7. Cookies Use
A cookie is a block of data allowing to register information relative to your navigation without identifying you.
These tracers cannot, technically, be disabled on the site. You can nevertheless oppose the use of these tracers, by configuring your browser. This configuration depends on the browser you use, but it is generally simple to realize: in principle, you can either activate the private navigation function or forbid and/or restrict the tracers .Keep in mind that it is possible that some tracers might have been registered on your navigator before the configuration of your browser: in this case, erase your browser history, by using the browser configuration.
To revisit your choices, refer to the help menu or to your browser’s dedicated section for that purpose.
This information is accessible via:
• Internet Explorer™
8. Procedures to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights via our contact page or by postal mail sent to:
55 Avenue Hoche
75008 Paris – France
Prior to addressing the personal data to you, we will ask you to provide us with proof of identity. If you are not able to prove us your identity, we reserve the right to refuse your request and your personal data will not be sent. We are committed to answering these requests in a reasonable timeframe.
United Pharmaceuticals assure you that it will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements.